Tudor House is a family owned business. Founded by Tudor & Daphne Graham in 1930. In 1954 we relocated from Perth CBD to the Corner of Albany Hwy. & Harvey Street, Victoria Park, until March 2014 and again shifted two doors down to 282/84 Albany Highway, Victoria Park. Downsizing to the supply & manufacture Flags, Banners, Bunting & Flag Poles. Since 1967 Tudor & Daphne’s children John Graham & Greer McCallum managed the Company and were joined by John’s son Phillip Graham in 1998. Until the end of 2013, we specialised in the supply & manufacture of Blinds, Awnings, Canvas Goods & Flags, employing up to 28 staff, many of whom had been with the company for over 20 years.
We have employed many family members over the years. visit http://www.tudorhouse.com.au/